Monday, March 06, 2006

Poker is clearly not my game

So Rob had another poker night on Friday. He has a new place in the center so it was easier to get to this time around instead of having to go to the middle of nowhere. Of course I live in the middle of Nowhere so I can't really bitch. Anyway, I played a couple of hads really badly and wound up blowing through 200kc. Oh well, I had a good time, and that's not too much to pay for a good time. Scott arrived at the game after it was all wrapping up, and sat for a few minutes chatting. After that, we took Adrian and went to meet Mali in Zizkov. As we were walking over there, I actually got my first close up view of Zizkov tower. It was apparently originally designed to block out "western" tv and radio signals, but was not completed until '92 I think. So obviously that didn't work out. However, it is a very interesting tower, and has strange creepy baby sculpures climbing all over it. I will try ot get a close up picture and post it.
Anyway we met Mali and headed over to some dive herna bar to drink and chat to the wee hours of morning. I can't exactly remember what time I got home but it was after 6 I think.

No comments: