Monday, March 13, 2006

I hate being sick

Ok so I was sick most of the weekend and spent almost the whole time in bed or at least near it. I did go to Pub night on Thursday and since my Friday morning class had cancelled, I went to Nebe for a little dancing afterward with Scott, Matt, MJ, Mali, Caroline, Chris, etc. I danced myself a little silly. Chris, Matt, Scott and I went for some food a little later, and I managed to get home about 5ish. I was a little hungover for my Friday mid day class, but they are a very cool advanced class, and I often think they are hungover themselves. Friday I made dinner for Megan (Klobasa and mashed potatoes), and we watched some movies etc, as I was starting not to feel well. The rest of the weekend was just me whining about being sick, so I won't bore you with the details. However, I would like to point out that we got about 4 inches of snow.

No comments: