Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Quiet time and Cold

So I pretty much wasted the entire weekend. After the Thursday pub night, which is easily my favorite night of the week, I sat in my apartment and accomplished nothing. In a way it was nice to not be busy, but also, it was a reminder of an old self. I sat in front of this computer and wiled away my time in another world altogether. I didn't even sleep that much. Yikes!!

On the bright side, I had a really fun night at Pub night as usual. I am quickly becoming popular among the Czechs for whatever reason. Either they really enjoy my company, or I am like some sort of trained monkey they enjoy watching. I'm thinking the former, but who knows for sure; it might be the latter. On the even brighter side I have a date. She's not engaged, she's not married, she doesn't have a boyfriend, she's not crazy, she's not an alcoholic, she's never been married, and she has no kids. I'm not really sure what to do.

It's gotten quite cold here. Like January weather in Houston. I'm simply not used to it. There's a big difference between being prepared for it and being prepared for it if you know what I mean.

No comments: