Friday, November 18, 2005

A Day Out with Curtis

On Thursday Curtis and I met for lunch, which was a challenge, because as I mentioned I stayed out with Kurt until 6am. Anyhow, when I finally arrived we had a nice chat and talked about our Thanksgiving dinner next week. Somehow, probably because I'm so determined to have it, I got drafted as the official planner and host. So we talked about that, and then decided we didn't feel like calling it a day. We ran off to Visehrad to do some sightseeing, but it was already almost four, so we had little daylight left. We decied to come back on Friday and bring our cameras. Basicall Visehrad is the original castle before they moved it up to the hill. Its been rebuilt and renovated many times over the last 800 years or so, but a few of the original ruins can still be seen.

After that we went over to old town to see the Astronomical clock which has been under reconstruction since we arrived, and I needed to get a photo. We had a late lunch at Bohemian bagle and then headed off to do our own thing. I came home an dwatched some downloaded movies, and Curtis went to a movie with another friend. Not that exciting, but check out the photos...

No comments: