Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OH MY GOD IT'S COLD

I haven't updated for a while, but generally that's because life has been pretty quiet. There's just not as much to do when it's -17 degrees outside. Mostly I just go to work (which I fortunately enjoy), watch videos with Megan, and go drinking with the gang. A couple of weeks ago Rob had a poker night at his house, and despite my misgivings about gambling (does not go well with compulsive nature) I went, because it turns out you had best take every social opportunity you have when living overseas. Anyway I was the first one out. I simply played badly. I bought back in however, and came out 25 crowns ahead for the night. So if anyone needs a donation to the "visit Mark in Prague fund" , I am willing to donate my total winnings. That's approximately $1. I decided at the last minute to have an actual birthday celebration, so perhaps after the weekend I will have some new stories or at least a few photos.

No comments: