Friday, December 30, 2005

Global Update

Ok, my internet connection has not been working for several days. On the bright side, nothing of any real import has happened to me. I had a lovely Christmas, thanks for asking. One of the senior teachers at my school invited me over for lasagna, which was delicious (thanks Anne). We spent most of the night playing an interesting Czech dice game and drinking wine. I was sick most of the last week, so I have done little more than teach, sleep, and whine, but am feeling much better now. I went out to the pub last night with Jiri and Gabriella, which was fun as always. Thursdays are fast becoming my favorite night of the week. I have no plans yet for New Years, but Curtis and I are trying to throw something together. The problem is that we are both broke, so we have to party on a budget. So, Merry Christmas to all, and have a Happy New Year, you are all in my heart this holiday. Na zdravi!!!!

No comments: