Friday, December 30, 2005

Snow Etc.

I love the snow. I love to throw my blinds open first thing in the morning and watch it flutter to the ground. I love to sit eating my Musli and look out across the everygreen covered hills of Troja to the red tile rooves of Prague and see the white white snow creating a sort of city wide christmasy feel. I love the fact that there is a sled hill right in front of my apartment. I love the way it crunches under my feet when I walk, and I love to romp in it. There are few things in this world that you can romp in, and snow is one of them. That being said, here are a few things I hate doing in the snow...1) Going to the grocery store 2) Waiting for the bus 3) Walking uphill or downhill when it's all icy 4) Smoking. I'm sure there's more, I'll discover them through the course of the winter and keep everyone updated.

No comments: