Saturday, September 24, 2005

Prague







Ok, I've been without internet for a while, so I'm way behind on posts. I need to post something about Shelby and Andy's wedding, and also about my mom's trip to New York. However, since I just arrived in Prague, that seems to be the most important thing at the moment, plus I'm paying by the minute here, so I gotta be quick.
The city is incredible and I've exhausted myself walking around. Even the cheesy little Hostel I'm staying is pretty cool. So far I've walked around taking photos everywhere, I've visited my school, and some of you got an email from there, I've walked along the Vltava (more photos), I've walked along Winceslas Square (more photos), and I've slept for about 14 hours. Oh I also had to buy a textbook and start doing some homework.
Anyway, those of you who bet I wouldn't get this far have to pay up! Everyone who backed me gets a virtual high five.

Photos are me ariving in Prague (or the arrivals sign at the airport)
The castle across the Vltava
And Good King Winceslas

More Later.

No comments: